Danon Kaewkes, MD
Attending cardiologist of Queen Sirikit Heart Center of Northeast of Thailand.
Kindergarten school : Khon Kaen demonstration school.
Elementary school : Khon Kaen demonstration school.
Secondary school. Khon Kaen demonstration school, GPA 3.88.
High school : Triam Udom Suksa school. Bangkok, GPA 3.90.
Bachelor degree : Doctor of Medicine. (gold medal first class honors). Faculty of Medicine. Khon Kaen University, GPA 3.90.
Thai board of internal medicine : King Chulalongkorn memorial hospital, year 2008
Master of science of internal medicine : Chulalongkorn University, year 2010, GPA 3.80.
Thai board of cardiology : King Chulalongkorn memorial hospital, year 2010.
- Outstanding academic performance medical student year 1998, Dr. Thab Foundation.
- Head chief of internal medicine resident, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital year 2008.
- Award-winning research proposal for cardiology fellow year 2009. Thai Heart Association. The prize was to attend the annual meeting of the European Society of Cardiology 2010, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Award-winning best abstract award year 2010.The annual meeting of internal medicine physicians title “2-hour Delta Highly Sensitive Troponin T Assay in Diagnosis of NSTEMI”
- Second best runner up “You did it, you fix it” interesting case competition. The annual meeting of interventional cardiology year 2014
- Award-winner best presenter of interesting case of acute myocardial infarction in the lumen global international meeting 2015. Bangkok Thailand.
- Committee of first year medical student party and variety of camp activities.
- Exchange medical student to the department of medicine, Case western reserve university, Ohio, USA in 2001 for one month.
- Short drama and dancing in Chulalongkorn hospital new year party, in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010.
- Short drama, dancing and fashion show in the annual meeting of internal medicine physician of Thailand at Ambassador hotel Pataya Chonburi in 2009.
- Dance in Two-day in cardiology meeting at Hua hin in 2010. 6. MC work of singing contest in the annual meeting of internal medicine physician of Thailand at Ambassador hotel Pataya Chonburi in 2010.
- First year internship at Mahasarakham Hospital.
- Second year internship at Queen Sirikit Heart Center, Khon Kaen University.
- Internal medicine resident. King Chulalongkorn memorial hospital in 2006-2008.
- Fellow of cardiology. King Chulalongkorn memorial hospital in 2009-2010.
- Attending cardiologist. Queen Sirikit Heart Center, Khon Kaen University in 2011 to the present.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate teaching staff at department of medicine, faculty of medicine, Khonkaen university
- Participants practical experience of coding and reimbursement payments. Sector 7 health care center in June 2011.
- Participants practical experience of coding and reimbursement for acute myocardial infarction. Health care centers in June 2011.
- Head of medical records audition. Queen Sirikit Heart Center North. Khon Kaen University.
- Continuous hemodialysis training at the kidney unit, Srinagarind hospital in February 2012.
- Fellow of interventional cardiology. King Chulalongkorn memorial hospital in 2013-2014
2-hour delta highly sensitive troponin T assay in diagnosis of acute non-ST segment elevation myocardial infarction in chest pain patients at emergency room. Thai Heart Journal
Interest in the areas: cardiovascular disease, cardiac structural intervention.
Other Interests: Traveling, watching movies and listening to the music
Talents: guitar, piano, tennis.
- Coronary Angiogram
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Percutaneous Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty
- Right Heart Cath and Left Heart Cath
- Temporary Pacemaker
- Intra Aortic Ballon pump
- Renal angiogram
- PDA Occluder
- ASD Device
- Pericardial tapping
- trans thoracic echo
- trans esophageal echo
- Exercise stress test
- Holter monitoring
- Tilt table test